Who are you?

I saw this pic from THS in my inbox today and imagined all of us forum folks as the dogs.

I’ve decided I’m the scruffy grey one, second on the right. :rofl:

So who are you in this row?

3 Likes

This one

1 Like

Hi @Kelownagurl I think I might be the 2nd from the left as I get easily distracted from the task at hand. LOL

2 Likes

I’m chunky monkey light brown on the left - watching very closely in case there are treats to be had :grin:

2 Likes

@Kelownagurl I’m the one taking the photo, as I don’t like being in the limelight. @Amparo, you were too quick for me. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: @Kelownagurl I don’t see you as scruffy at all. I think you had a pretty pink bow on top :ribbon: and then thought you were overdressed so quickly pulled it off :wink:

4 Likes

I’m the big poodle. Hating getting my picture taken and wishing I was somewhere else ……
“I want to be alone”

Meow , I’m a cat

2 Likes

Kelownagurl’s dog has the closest hairstyle to mine!
I’ll be the little dachshund in front, the only one who isn’t in line or sitting down for the photo - good job he/she only has little legs!.
I wonder what was going on to the left of that photo, lots of the dogs are looking that way?

1 Like

obviously a squirrel @Debbie :rofl:

To be honest, I picture @Angela_L as the tall poodle in the middle.

3 Likes

Hi @Kelownagurl Poodle … yes!! TALL would LOVE to be but I never managed to achieve such lofty heights. :wink:

2 Likes

Me too!! :rofl: