Who's on a house sit now? How's it going?

Absolutely wonderful!

2 Likes

Hanging out with our favorite old man in Vermont….grand pups are the best :heart::heart:

13 Likes

@Joanne, @botvot and @Amparo what gorgeous gorgeous photos for me to log in to this morning! Thank you for sharing and looks like you have all been having wonderful weekends :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Hi Colin,
I had a amazing time. I didn’t have to see Athens in a rush. It was good to be there for awhile and got to live like the locals. I house sat for this couple from August 22-26 then September 1-12. In between sits I was able to travel to Istanbul. I loved Istanbul. I also was able to go to Bucharest, Romania. You will have your time and chance to house sit in Greece. I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Just started 2 weeks in suburban Richmond, Virginia with a pair of golden doodles (neither are golden color and a Siamese cat.
The dogs are a well behaved and fun; the cat is friendly.
Sebastian, the Siamese

Sophie

Scout

14 Likes

I recently started a sit in Golden, CO with 2 kitties, one of whom decided to help me with laundry! :rofl:

14 Likes

The last week of Casey time in San Diego … :smiling_face_with_tear:

13 Likes

@Angela_L So adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What a fabulous experience seeing all the local wildlife and beautiful sunset. Lucky you.

2 Likes

I guess that you’re in Uruguay now,( have I got that right) having your next big adventure. Have th most fantastic time. Xx

1 Like

Hello Lovely!
I will send you a private message.
So nice of you to think of me.
:sparkling_heart:

Wow. Absolute heaven. Gorgeous Gorgeous animals xx

Amazing. I have dreamt of seeing Africa since I was a young child. My daughter worked there for a while as a wildlife scientist vet. Absolutely stunning photos.

2 Likes

Hi @Deborah my daughter did a similar thing, although she was in Africa while she was in Vet School and not yet a practicing Vet. The subject of her dissertation was the relocation and introduction of Giraffes into new areas not previously inhabited by a particular species.

3 Likes

Wow. Fabulous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We’re on day one of a sit, and I’m counting down the days until it’s over. I’m relieved it’s a short sit.
The pets are lovely, but on meds that we weren’t informed about.
We’ve also been given a list of new home tasks to do.
The home needs to be cleaned - I’ve done this to help get through the sit.
There are some extra laundry tasks. I will do everything asked and make sure the pets are all comfortable but I will be more thorough next time I apply for a sit. I’ve been reading through past forum posts for advice and encouragement to help get through the next 9 days.
My advice to sitters is to be mindful when you apply for a sit.

2 Likes

We’ve just returned from a weekend sit only 30 minutes from our home. A lovely short stay in a beautiful Gloucestershire village.

Some very pretty chickens

This handsome but very independent chap

And another kitty who was camera shy!

Glorious views

A great change of scenery for the weekend

14 Likes

Perdido Key in Florida panhandle. First time sit with a Corgi….in love with him!1 sweetest dog EVER!

10 Likes

The most exciting kiss of my life!

Having the best time with Scottish Highland cattle at a multi-million-pound estate in the Scottish Highlands! Indeed, the real thing. I also have a herd of 10 Jacobi sheep, 3 dogs and 1 cat, but this young steer called “Rory” whom I wrongly called a girl really made my day today.

16 Likes

OMG, I LOVE him!

3 Likes