Who's on a house sit now? How's it going?

Currently on a fun House and Dog sit in Oregon. It’s actually quite unique as the HO is a sitter and she was leaving for a month so I found her and she found me. Gonzo the pup is a sweetheart and his Mom works Friday-Tuesday so she’s dropping him off on those day’s. So, I only have him Friday through Tuesday. My other duties are nurturing the gardens as they’re are three yards, indoor plants and other household tasks… it’s been a blast so far. Here’s Gonzo aka Garbanzo Bean the lap monster.

9 Likes

I love Hairy Coos they’re so floofy :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

How tiny! Absolutely adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

He’s actually not that tiny he’s 12 pounds.

I’m sitting in San Diego …

Goodbye Casey :cry:

Just leaving the adorable Casey … I actually want to adopt him, Mom says “That’s NEVER going to happen” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well one can try … This is my 5th time with him and it’s just gets harder and harder to say goodbye. :cry:

One street over and Hello Barclay :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog:

Multiple amazing times with the Bark … Dad says he now barks with an English accent because of his British Nanny :joy:

13 Likes

Ooo, big boy! :blush:

We are in San Francisco, by the Golden Gate Park with (king) LARS, a beautiful and sweet tabby.

10 Likes

What at beautiful cat @Brigitte! Enjoy your time in SF!

1 Like

My favorite breed of coo. I call them all Hamish and Morag. What an amazing experience.

Sweetness personified!!!
After 4 days of our cross-country trek, we arrived in Calgary yesterday. So pleased to meet this little laid back boy :heart:
THIS is the reason we pet sit….kitty lap naps!!!

13 Likes

That is a gorgeous cat. :orange_heart:

3 Likes

@Harris2 He is the friendliest and most chilled, laid back cat I’ve ever met. On our laps a minute after they left!!! Just a weekend sit, so super happy there was no ‘warm-up to strangers’ waiting period :wink:

13 Likes

He knows who is filling his food bowl tonight. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m in Middleburg VA taking care of Felix. Super sweet and energetic!

17 Likes

Best way to stay warm on a cool Canadian morning….purring neck warmer :heart: Saying goodbye to this snuggle bug and heading west to Vancouver!!!

20 Likes

@Romana that is the cutest picture! What an amazing sit, the Scottish Highland cattle are adorable. Do you have any photos of the sheep? I imagine it is absolutely beautiful over there.

1 Like

Fabulous , so adorable

1 Like

You are absolutely beautiful!

3 Likes

So here I am first day, first Uruguayan sit.
Was invited for tea and meet and greet yesterday. Turned into a lovely wine welcome social.
One cat super shy have yet to see, one has taken to me like old friends.
In our meeting yesterday I shared some of my questions and things I am attempting to learn to navigate here.
Today on my arrival I have wine, the best empanadas I have ever tasted and a fully loaded travel card for the bus system. Lots of instructions and a person who helps them has been assigned to help me.
Life is amazingly wonderful. I don’t know when or if I will ever get used to this but I really hope I never do.

This is Gala she is my landlady’s cat.
My charges here are hiding at the moment so pics will follow.
Have fun everyone!

Found!

morning romping!

Tag your it!

20 Likes

How wonderful. I know you’ll find — and create — so much joy all around you. I’m looking forward to following your adventures. :heart:

4 Likes