Who's on a house sit now? How's it going?

After a month looking after cats I’ve arrived at the seaside and am looking after a dog:)
Readjusting to dog mindset and and looking forward to beach walks with this cutest dog!!

2 Likes

@morc83 If you are making claims about sitting the cutest dog, you will absolutely have to post a photo so that we can all agree to disagree :wink:

2 Likes

I mean… Look at that face!!!

12 Likes

I am sitting these two cuties. Owner is away three weeks. All is going well! Lots of love and cuddles :grinning:

11 Likes

Cuddles with those two furballs? That sounds heavenly! Enjoy your sit.

3 Likes

I have the very best boy helping me work. Day one and he is so snuggly and sweet. Wish we had longer than one week with him already :blue_heart:

I moved his bed to me as he wanted to lay closer! cute :dog:

13 Likes

@Carla absolutely adorable! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve just finished a sit and received so much advice from my feline companion on which sits she thought looked appealing :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

We are half way through a wonderful sit with these beauties.

13 Likes

And look how well they’ve posed @Crookie :blush:

2 Likes

@Crookie what a gorgeous photo and they are all looking at the camera too! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

2 Likes

I hear the rattle of a snackie bag!

1 Like

@botvot I was thinking the exact same thing!! Haha :joy:

1 Like

@temba Like you I’ve had feline companion’s help over the years, as the saying goes “Time spent with cats is never wasted.” :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

@temba @Samox24 @botvot it’s easy to tell you are seasoned dog sitters, you are spot on! There were doggie treats above the camera. Their most favourite of favourite time of the day is tucker time!! The 2 GRs jump to attention anytime the pantry or fridge door is opened! I keep telling them that I love their positivity as they positively think they are going to get fed everytime. One if them turns on so much charm just to get a crumb of food! But I know all about the walking garbage gutses that are GRs, not happening on my watch! I love them. They are beautiful.

6 Likes

Sitting with Petey in Boston, a block from the Boston Garden. The building actually has an entrance to the North Station T on the ground floor. Petey is a delightful pup - a mixed hound, about 6 years old and very well behaved inside and outside. Great at the nearby Ruff dog park where he watches for newcomers to arrive and greets them.
Kind of dreary when I arrived a week ago, but since we’ve had cold, but not uncomfortably cold weather, although tomorrow (Friday) is supposed to be bitter!
I leave on Monday to Portland, OR for ten days with an Aussie.
Petey
petey

No meetup, unfortunately!

13 Likes

@toml love the second photo with the ‘captured in motion’ and those big brown eyes! :dog:

1 Like

@toml Petey is adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dog:

Sitting these 3 adorable pups in Sicily…space is at a premium on the couch!
But they can be bribed with forehead kisses to make some space

11 Likes

@botvot That is a wonderful trio - do they want to sleep on the bed with you?

1 Like