Who's on a house sit now? How's it going?

@Samox24 That’s pretty amazing — it’s not very well known! But this coast has SO much to offer. And it just keeps calling me back…

@Edith haha yes I know exactly what you mean! :sweat_smile::blush:

1 Like

I’m on a repeat sit at Lake Macquarie, NSW, with this lovable and loving cavoodle. Beautiful sunrises each morning and such a peaceful time of day in a glorious location.

17 Likes

That looks glorious and the pup so sweet. Enjoy!

4 Likes

@temba Wow! That looks beautiful :sunrise::dog::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@temba Stunning images and an adorable pooch … thanks so much for sharing :dog::sunrise::camera:

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful part of Oz @Samox24

3 Likes

A perfect combination!

3 Likes

@temba another place to add to our list! :+1:t2::sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yesterday we arrived at our first sit in Australia. A week in Melbourne with Dill. She may look cute but there is only a very small chance that I will be leaving this sit with both ears intact hence the look of fear on my face! -

5 Likes

Ah but does she whisper sweet nothings in your ears as well as eating them @Colin?

Thank you for sharing the “at home” pic, glad you both arrived safe and sound … :smiley: :bird:

2 Likes

What a pretty little bird :bird:

1 Like

I use to live with a Blue and Gold macaw, you definitely gain a lot of respect for the power of bird beaks.

@Catgoddess_99 - She gets her good looks from her mother…unfortunately her father was a Rottweiler which is where she gets her temperament from!

2 Likes

She is so cute @Colin what kind of parrot is she?

Have a great time in Melbourne. I think the ring trams is running again - things were detours and reroutes when I was there in Jan.
tom

That moment when it occurs to you that you have not seen the bird for a while!

2023-02-20 12.10.05

3 Likes

I hope it didn’t leave its calling card :laughing:

@Colin Is that an African Love Bird? So very cute!

EDIT: I just did a Google search and I think she is an Orange-Headed Lime Opaline. A little cutie pie is what she is :heart: I would love to come & look after her.

4 Likes

My green-cheeked conure likes to clean my ears for me. It’s warm, slightly damp, very noisy, cute for about 5 secs and then really really annoying :smiley: