Who's on a house sit now? How's it going?

Have a wonderful time with Piko @Therese.

3 Likes

@Therese He’s such a cutie! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Repeat :smiley:
Love when they remember me happily.
Breezy, beachy, walking, gyming and swimming.
Life is good.
Viva Uruguay :uruguay:
And viva Amparo :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

They look absolutely adorable @Amparo :cat::heart:

It’s always lovely to return and they remember you straight away :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Amparo So happy for you. :blush:

3 Likes

Enjoying our month with these two brothers. Happy to see sunny skies and warmer temps, while walking the streets of Fremont and San Francisco.

11 Likes

Interesting how the white splashes across their noses varies. Were they in the same litter or just shared a mother?

4 Likes

Same litter @toml and completely different personalities :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Wrapping up a series of petsits, after a three-month road trip of Deep South USA, with Fozzie in Orlando (plus felines Zorro and Diego). So many memories of people, pets, places as I return home to Ireland.

14 Likes

@Valhalla It sounds like you have had a fantastic trip! … and just look at that face! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Madison, WI for 10 days with Cooper, an 11 yo wire hair pointing griffon. A very pleasant dog. A hunting breed but he is scared of loud noises (except the ones he makes rooting around in his toy bucket for his big bone) so given up for adoption.

And Huck, a 14 yo cat who is very friendly.

Hoping to meet up with a local I was to sit for last year but got cancelled because she contracted covid. An Italian wanted dog that I’d like to meet.
Then next week to Boulder.
Tom

12 Likes

Happy birthday @toml! You, my friend, are livin’ the life! Thanks for sharing the new cuddly friends you make along the way with us.

Are you doing anything to celebrate your birthday today?

1 Like

Thanks, Karen. Celebrated a few weeks ago with my brother and his partner. Maybe have some fried cheese curds - a Wisconsin specialty!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @toml :birthday::partying_face: … and what a great couple of companions to celebrate it with! :cat::dog::blush:

1 Like

@toml I love following your adventures…especially after you took such great care of our baby girl! You are an asset to TrustedHousesitters, and anyone looking for a wonderful sitter would find you in that category!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
This is my first morning of my first sit!!!

In lovely Ventura, CA after a rainy night , with an ocean view and one of the sweet cats I’m sitting with.

It’s wonderful to have the animal connection while visiting a new place, helping out people while they travel. Such a win-win!!

16 Likes

Happy Birthday Tom - It looks like you are having the time of your life! :smiley:

3 Likes

@PreciousPets congratulations on your first sit and your first morning! I am sure that this will be the first morning of many and thank you for sharing your pictures :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Ending a sit near Madison tomorrow. Finally, a sunny day. Two attractions -
The Mustard Museum in Middleton. Really a museum. Mustardmuseum.org

And the pink elephant, at a Shell station near DeForest, Wisconsin. Took Cooper the dog along.

10 Likes

@toml for a moment I thought that was a photo of the home’s larder and the pet parents/owners were mustard collectors :wink:

1 Like