Who's on a house sit now? How's it going?

This is lovely!

2 Likes

Snow snow snow snow

12 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 I think that pup definitely loves the snow! … and lovely photos too :dog::snowflake:

2 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 where are you? I guess you could be most anywhere since there seems to be snow abounding us

2 Likes

I’m in Burlington Vermont! Due to snow through Friday :snowflake:

Yes he does being a Pomsky ( pomeranian/Husky hybrid) :paw_prints::paw_prints::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Am nearing the end of my sit in Bathurst, NSW. Puss is such an affectionate and gentle girl who loves lap time and snuggling up overnight.
The canaries, finches and quail are a first for me and I love watching them and admiring their beautiful colours.
The koi and goldfish are definitely the biggest I’ve fed!!

13 Likes

Beautiful photos @temba … thank you for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@temba - the bird with the purple chest and yellow belly is amazing. Does s/he know how beautful she is?

2 Likes

Hi @toml, good to hear from you. They’re Gouldian finches and come in a wide range of colours. Just beautiful. I doubt it knows just how beautiful it is!!

6 Likes

That photo has brought back good memories for me - When I was a boy I used to breed and show foreign finches - Zebra finches were my speciality!

3 Likes

We arrived in Whitby UK yesterday to our 11th & last UK sit. We have 2 tiny Silky Terriers and a Labradoodle for 12 days. We are very excited to be in the north at long last.

5 Likes

We love Whitby - hope you enjoy some good weather :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@Crookie You are definitely in one of the best places for fish & chips!
We absolutely love Whitby :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

In Bradenton FL sitting this interesting gang - Rico and Miley (British bulldogs), Friday the bunny, and Myrtle the hermit crab. From Ireland and nearing the end of a three-month road trip through Deep South engaging with pets, and encountering interesting places and people. And building up five star reviews!

11 Likes

Having best time in Letchworth Garden City - two gorgeous dogs and a cute cat. Everyone fast asleep after a fun but wet walk. Our 4th sit - wish we could do more but work gets in the way - for now.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s an adventure! How lovely. I’m always happy to see a bunny sit in progress too :smiley:

2 Likes

@Valhalla What a gorgeous gang you are currently looking after! :dog::rabbit::crab::blush:

1 Like

Hi @sally.williams99. Welcome to our community I’m glad to hear you’ve been successful getting pet sits and are enjoying them, wet walks and all.

You might want to consider adding a link to your TrustedHousesitters sitter page to your forum profile. That way our members can take a look at it and give you ideas for ways to make it stand out even more. Here’s how to do that:

Do you have any pictures you can share of your current cuddle-buddies?

Arrived at my repeat 4 day sit with Piko. Such a sweet boy and catching some rays of sunshine after our walk this morning.

9 Likes