A Working and Traveling Couple in Amsterdam

Hello everyone, I am Sevcan and my partner is Kubi. We are content creators working remotely. We would like to be particularly looking for sits in Amsterdam. I am a cat person Kubi is a dog person. I have been living with the latest cats for 12 years so we are two very animal lovers. We are very happy to become a member of this platform.
All the best,
Sevcan & Kubi

1 Like

welcome to THS. Hope you find some great sits in Amsterdam and surrounds.

1 Like

Hi @Sevcan,

Thank you for joining our community forum. You are going to find it is filled with answers to most, if not all, of your questions and enquiries.

My name is Kelly and I am one of the forum moderators, as well as a combined owner/sitter member of TrustedHousesitters, so I have insight into both sides of the memberships. Amsterdam is a wonderful city with much to enjoy, I know of seeing a few sits there recently but I am sure they get picked up quickly as it is a popular destination. I do hope you get to asked to one of them soon!

I am hoping this info will help you find your way around the platform and interest you to join in the conversations. It can be a little daunting and confusing at first, so we included this handy guide

How to use our Community Forum | TrustedHousesitters.com

Our members are connecting every day and the forum is a great place where you can get to know one another.

Also, you may want to link your member profile to your forum profile for additional exposure when you are using the forum. To do so just go to How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

We are always here to help, so please don’t hesitate to message us with any questions or concerns.

Also, can I just ask how you came upon the forum and decided to join? I am always curious as to what drives someone to a certain site.

Have a great day!

Kelly – Forum Team Moderator

1 Like

Hello and welcome; I’m really keen to sit in Amsterdam too. I hope there’s enough for both of us!!!

2 Likes