Looking for pets to sit in lovely amsterdam

hey everyone! my name is Nea, I’m a student from Germany in her last year and supposed to be in Japan, now I’m still doing uni stuff online from home & miss traveling, meeting new people + adventures. I’d actually like to stay for a few weeks or even a month in Amsterdam or near Amsterdam. Rotterdam is nice as well! So, I’m looking for a place to stay in January (ideally over January 17th as I’m going to a concert in Amsterdam) and to add a fresh breeze into my online semester. I grew up with cats, and here at my mom’s place (where I currently stay & study online), we have 3 cats. I also love dogs and get along with any kind of pet.

Nice to meet you all & please let me know if anyone here is looking for a sitter with a big heart for any animal! :slight_smile:

Hi Nea welcome to our community forum we’re glad you could join us and thank you for the introduction. The very best way to find a sit is via the website it’s where owners and sitters connect. There are great article on the website Blog you might find this one helpful to get you started How to get started as a TrustedHousesitter | TrustedHousesitters.com

The forum is for all topics, conversations and chats about everything to do with pets, people and places … pet and house sitting, travel and even sheets and towels (a very popular topic among our community members)

Enjoy connecting with our members and please ask any questions about a THS pet sitting lifestyle, our community are incredibly helpful and supportive.

Angela and the Team