Hello from Amsterdam

Hello we are Mandy and Daniel, two pet lovers from Amsterdam with a huge passion for travelling and cats! We are able to work remotely / from home and thats why we love the concept of THS.

Each cat has its own personality and like humans you have to connect with them and treat them like friends, but they are so much more…they are members of the family.
First and foremost because we love animals and each pet has its own unique character just like us humans. We understand that for your pets, the fact that you are away for a period of time can prove stressful for them, and they need companionship to not feel lonely. I believe here is where we excel, we are calm but engaging, meaning we can provide the stability and security that your pets misses while you are away, while also interacting with them and making sure they actually enjoy themselves so that by the time you are back they will greet with wide open paws!

2 Likes

Hi @MandyandDaniel. Welcome to our community! I’m glad you jumped in and introduced yourselves.

Are you members of TrustedHousesitters (I can’t find you in the database)? If you, please add a link to your sitter page to your forum profile, so we can get to know you better. Here’s how to do that:

All the best to you.

Thank you!
Oh thats strange, I thought I added the link to our profile is it visible now? Warm regards

Hi @MandyandDaniel. The first several times I tried your link it didn’t work, so I’ve updated it for you.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi @MandyandDaniel - Welcome to the group. I am very envious that you live in Amsterdam, It is my favourite place in the world!!

3 Likes

Welcome @MandyandDaniel we will be visiting Amsterdam for the first time in April. We are therevfor 4 days. Looking forward to seeing your city. Any tips for first time tourists?

2 Likes

Hello @MandyandDaniel and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I have just had a peruse of your profile, it looks great and hopefully you will secure your first sit very soon. Whereabouts are you hoping to sit? :earth_americas:

We have been in Amsterdam for the last couple of weeks and are thoroughly loving it and we are now going to explore the surrounding areas. :heart::blush:

1 Like

@Crookie Just for reference the Anne Frank House and Van Gogh museum get very booked up so you might want to consider booking your tickets online in advance so as to not be disappointed.

1 Like