Another Glitch?

Hi @LynnandChris. I was thinking about your problem. So, if you access the website with your phone, sometimes it will still go to the app? What if you delete the app from your phone? You can always install it again when they fix the bugs. Then maybe you can do everything from within the TH website on your phone. My understanding is that should be possible, and if not, then those additional bugs should be reported to Membership Services (support@trustedhousesitters.com).

On a similar note, I’ll ping @Lieve here, with the goal of finding any way you can apply for sits with your phone, since right now it sounds like that’s completely impossible?

My expertise is with Apple devices, but I think you should be able to apply via the TH website on your Android phone? You said in another topic:

There must be a way around this. Does your phone’s browser have tabs? What is this “other document” you are trying to open? Is it like a google doc? What if instead you kept a simple application template in the built-in Android notes app (whatever that is). Or, just keep it in an email to yourself?

That way, when you see a sit you like, you can copy the application from notes/email, then paste it into the TH website on your phone. It can be like a “to-be-continued” app, just to let the HOs know that you will send another message when you’re back at your computer.

Just trying to think outside the box, while the box gets fixed. =)

1 Like