Aspirational Travel Talk - Where In The World Would You Go?

We’ve all been locked away for so long, the place could be one you are longing to return to or somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit. It could be your dream pet sitting stay or the journey of a lifetime … Let your travel imaginations fly … or drive, or sail. :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia:

Cape Town
We have never been able to find the ideal sitting so have had 2 holidays there over the past 3 years. We would definitely go for a 3rd time.

2 Likes

I would head west from the :uk: home to Vancouver BC :canada: and south to Bainbridge Island WA :us:

4 Likes

Tokyo… and then travel!

1 Like

I’m staying on Bainbridge Island in August, and Orcas and a few others, so excited! We might even get to cross over to BC… it looks like the Canada/US border might open in the fall :crossed_fingers: It’s a dream getaway, I’m grateful we can drive our camper there.

3 Likes

Any country with sun :sun_with_face: a beach :parasol_on_ground:
Everyone is cov19 free.

4 Likes

It’s taken us a while to even begin to plan or even dream. Now looking at Argentina/Chile or Portugal. House sitting and renting in Vancouver, BC, since September, and staring out at the water as I write, we’re not suffering too much. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Ha, I’ll trade you! I’d give anything to be in the UK right now.

But given an option, I’d like a month in Orvieto, Italy please.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Italy is a great choice too, I lived in Ravenna for 12 months!

1 Like

OOOh love Bainbridge Island. when I lived in Seattle many. many moons ago I used to take the ferry out and spend whole days just wandering around (also liked Vashon island as well !

1 Like

right now anywhere warm with no bugs! It is blackfly season where we are and they are ravenous!

1 Like

We would go to Jamaica to get married, which we were supposed to do in may 2020 and then again a few weeks ago. It’s now going to be may 2022. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thank you @Maggie It is a very beautiful part of the Upper Pacific Northwest although that entire coastal area from BC to Northern California for me, is stunning.

1 Like

That’s such a shame @gchampagne but what is it they say … all good things are worth waiting for? We hope you get your wedding wishes go to plan in 2022, fingers crossed!

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind choosing another Italian village. We haven’t been to that part of Italy yet.

1 Like

Indeed was lucky to take a trip up to the Friday islands as well (furthest north I got so that’s why I still hope to get up to BC one day) and got down to Mount Rainier as well such beautiful nature to see but loved Bainbridge

1 Like

I just came to see the dog. Carry on.

1 Like

It’s in the BVIs on a tiny island called Norman Island. We just kept on finding excuses to sail back to that beautiful bay.

5 Likes

Now that is a travel goal @ElsieDownie

1 Like

Virgin Islands are truly a unique experience. Lived there for a bit.

2 Likes