Because I love My Life

We all need a pocket Amparo :+1::dancer:! I look forward to crossing paths one day.

2 Likes

It will happen. We will make it so :heart:

2 Likes

There is a facebook group about white squirrels in the UK. “White Squirrels of Sussex & UK”. I have also just noticed there is also a website to record sightings.
http://www.whitesquirrels.co.uk/

2 Likes

Thanks @Debbie! I found a site here in the US, a research site that tracks sightings and I “checked in”.

2 Likes

Banana bread in the oven this morning, a recipe provided by my host. 24F after a sunny weekend in the 60’s which Dora, the chickens and I enjoyed immensely. Dora rolled in the gravel and dirt adding brown dust to her coat that was already glittery from the sequin mermaid tail in the children’s room. Surprisingly this Goddess that doesn’t like to be touched much, let me brush her and sat on my lap. I have this way with animals now I never had before and I find it very peaceful and comforting.
She enjoys CatTv on YouTube. Very strange but interesting entertainment and good when it’s too cold to go out and the sounds of birds mixed with purrs and the smell of fresh bread in the kitchen makes for a happy heart.

2 Likes