Business card with your profile/listing link

those are SUPER CUTE!!

2 Likes

Today I had an appointment for some medical testing. The worker immediately started a conversation that went like this:

Him: How are your children? (culturally, I realized that was an accepted opening conversation for him)

Me: I don’t have any children.

Him: Oh … do you have any pets then?

Me: Of course, I started explaining the THS concept. He was fascinated and asked many questions. He thought the unique opportunity to travel was amazing.

Yes, of course I gave him my card as I was leaving. I couldn’t pass up that opportunity to promote the concept of THS. Besides, you never know who knows who and how far that card might reach. :rofl:

6 Likes

Well done! I’ve given out quite a few cards recently whilst walking my current canine charge, also giving them to friends to pass on to people they know. I enjoy having the conversations about TH.

4 Likes

Hello we want to get some business cards printed for while we are on our travels, something we can include our THS and other relevant social media profiles. Does anyone know any good online templates we can use, we will want to be able to send it to our local print shop.
TIA
Deb

I have printed business cards through Vistaprint and THS designed a logo which I used. You’ll find a photo of my card in the link @Snowbird has attached here.