Can House Owners see my profile?

Newbie here. Now that I have created a sitter profile, is it automatically posted here for House Owners to see, or do I have to enable something to show up on the Sitters page?

I have a picture/s for my profile, but notice that it doesn’t automatically transfer here to the Forum. A bit confused…

1 Like

hello Louise, owners can see your profile on the forum only if you add a link to it on the forum.

go to the thread (it’s too long to copy it here) "how to add a listing or profile link to your forum profile", explained by Vanessa

1 Like

Just a follow-up to @Candide 's suggestion, to make life easier.

2 Likes

Hi @Louise65 The two - THS website and the public forum - are separate and distinct; they’re not connected. As has been suggested, you can add a link in your forum username so that people on the forum can see your sitter profile on the THS website.

Keep in mind you may have set up different passwords to access them too. Some people think their password isn’t working all of a sudden, but really they’re using the wrong one.

I hope that helps. Enjoy your new adventures as a sitter. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

That DOES help! Came to the realization that the two were indeed separate, and navigating that now.

Thanks so much!

2 Likes