Can I include another adult in my membership?

This question is obviously about saving on membership fees. :slight_smile:
I used to name my teenage daughter as co-traveller in my profile in previous times, just like other sitters travel with their spouse or partner, and that was considered fine. Recently, since my daughter has crossed the age of 18 years, I have been travelling alone, so I removed her from my profile. Can I add her again - for free, and in the case that I can, would it be possible that either I alone or she alone or we both together can do a house-sit, as we may choose in any individual case?

1 Like

Hi Romana,

Yes, you can travel with someone else as long as that is stated on your Sitter profile. You can do this by logging in and going to the ‘My Sitter profile’ section and click ‘Edit profile’. Once there if you click ‘Edit’ next to the ‘Your profile’ section and update in the ‘Who will you be travelling with’ section.

However, your daughter will not be able to carry out sits on their own as an individual Sitter, as the requirement age of a solo Sitter is 21.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Thanks,
Laura R

2 Likes

All clear. Thank you, @LauraR-MembershipServices for your fast and comprehensive reply!

Blockquote
This is the first time LauraRAdmin has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

Welcome! Are you actually an admin, Laura? Your username doesn’t have a shield icon like the others.

Hi there,

I am indeed! I will have to get that looked into.

Thank you for making me aware.

Thanks,
Laura r

2 Likes

Welcome @LauraR-MembershipServices … Laura is indeed one of our TrustedHousesitters team and a great addition to our Forum Admin Team.

3 Likes