Can not share welcome pack with sitter

Hello,

We have updated welcome pack and confirmed sitter. Previously when we went to our dashboard, we could ‘share with sitter’. However, it is only allowing us to edit the pack. Previously had no problems. Unable to ‘contact’ admin…can anybody advise?

Many thanks…Chris…

@chrisswaine , I am a sitter so don’t see things from your end but there was a post a while back with what I recall was the same problem. The outcome was if you don’t see a button to share with sitters, it’s because it has already been shared. I suggest you ask your sitters if they’ve received the edited Welcome Guide.

2 Likes

Another way to share the welcome pack: As an owner you an print the Welome Guide. You an also “print to PDF” and then send the sitter the PDF. That does mean the sitter will have access after the sit, so if you want to edit out phone numbers, passwords, etc you could do that and put them back later in a printed version in your home. Many HOs just do their own versions through word or google docs and share those.

@chrisswaine Are you sure you’ve done all the steps to confirm the sit/sitter? I don’t know how that looks on the owner’s side, but perhaps view the sitter’s profile and make sure there’s a black line across your sit dates on their profile. If not, that’s why you can’t share the Welcome Guide as you can only share it with confirmed sitters.

3 Likes

A homeowner can “confirm” a sitter, but then the sitter has to “agree” to the sit in order for the Welcome Guide to be shared. Perhaps your confirmed sitter has not yet agreed. It’s all done within the inbox.