Cancelling dates, does my sit info stay?

Hi all,

If I delete my current ‘live dates’ so I won’t have any dates currently active, will all the information about our home/pets remain logged on our profile, ready to upload for the next time? Or does everything get deletd and have to start from scratch (eg- should I copy and paste it all to word first before deleting?)

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @NikkiG you wont have to copy and paste anything your listing will remain just as it is the only changes will be the dates.

If you have any questions at all please either ask our community on the forum or for speed go to the Help Centre on the website … https://support.trustedhousesitters.com/hc/en-gb

Took a peak at your listing and it looks fabulous. Would so apply if I were still in the UK.
all the best.

1 Like

Hi @NikkiG I have sent you a Direct Message please check your in box. Thank you.

Angela

Yeah, I have this same question. It’s due to the message that displays when you try to delete dates: If you delete your dates, your listing will still be reviewed. It will not be published until you add new dates.

If you can indeed just cancel dates (if you have no one confirmed) then just let us do that AND tell us that either 1) the system will inform those who have applied OR 2) I need to inform them before I cancel the dates.

It doesn’t seem as if the listing needs to be reviewed at this stage, so the warning message isn’t right.