Can't upload photos: waiting to upload

Hi there!
I can’t create my listing because I can’t upload photos.

In the App, on Safari, and in Chrome, when I upload my photos, I see them, and I can order them differently, but they just sit there greyed out with the message: “Waiting to upload.”

I’ve sent a message to support but that may take a couple of days.
I saw someone else had this problem in the forum and a moderator stepped in to get help.

Anybody out there to help me?

Thank you!!!
Zaki

1 Like

Hello @Zaki

Thank you for reaching out. I had a quick look at your listing and can see lots of home and pets photos uploaded. Maybe it was just taking a little while to upload. Sometimes it may be the upload speed?

I will also ask the Membership Service Team to reach out and have a look for you. Please look out for their email.

Anything else let me know :slight_smile:

Dear Carla
Thanks so much for responding!

Indeed, I figured out the problem: you have to upload each photo one at a time. When you upload in a bunch it just hangs.

Thanks again for your help!

Zaki

2 Likes

@Zaki That’s great news and glad that you have worked it out.

Let me know if once your listing is live you want me to add it to your forum profile for others to see and give helpful feedback and tips or here is a link on how to add it:

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

Happy to help if needed :slight_smile:

This is happening to me also. I’ve tried loading one photo at a time and also getting ‘waiting to upload’. I’ve tried on my phone and laptop, and have compressed photos just in case. Super frustrating!

Hi @MRyan and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum and I am sorry that you are having this issue uploading your photos. Have you tried contacting Membership Services? I will also tag @Angela_L and @Carla to have a look at this issue for you.

For reference, as a member, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush:

Thank you @Samox24 for your help @MRyan unfortunately this is not something we can help with via the forum you need to connect with the Membership Services Team via support@trustedhhousesitters.com or via Live Chat and a member of the team will be able to assist.

1 Like

Thanks! I had logged the issue with membership services but still waiting to hear back

Thanks,
Mark