Captions not showing in HO listing?

When I edit my homeowner listing, it provides a space for captions, but when I view it, I don’t see any captions. How do I make my captions show?

2 Likes

Hi @Val, I find the captions can only be read on the THS app and not on the computer. This could be something @Ben-ProductManager could explain.

7 Likes

Same as sitter, i just added photos and provided interesting captions but don’t see them.
I’ll try getting the app as suggested

@temba @Dilarm @Val
I am only on the sitter side and always wondered why I couldn’t see the captions that go with my photos. It would be good to be able to see them if using the computer. My captions add a touch of humour and if the HO is on the computer rather than the app then they won’t see my humour.

4 Likes

agreed, captions are always useful but not if they don’t show!

1 Like

Yes, mine is the same - laptop vs phone - for captions.

2 Likes

I have had the same question and feel captions should show on both the site and the app. Did anyone respond to this?

1 Like

I came here for the same reason. I put valuable information in the captions but they are not viewable via the website.

Hi @bospets A big welcome to the forum and all our experienced and engaging forum members, who are always willing to answer questions and have discussions.

The captions will show on the App but at this point, not on the website. Our tech team are very aware of this. At this point, I have no timing regarding syncing this on both App and website, but do bear with us in the meantime.
Best Wishes
Therese

The suggestion to show captions on the website has been out there for about a year or more now. That seems a bit excessive!

I usually review a listing on my computer, then I have to open the app to see if the pictures have captions.

My concern also is what am I missing between the website and the app?

@Wetravel Questions can often be answered by using the search feature …

1 Like