Carla's upcoming annual leave

Hello everyone :wave:

I wanted to let you know that I will be on annual leave from 4 pm (MDT) on Friday 26th of July - 9 am (MDT) on Monday 5th of August 2024.

You might have seen my previous annual leave post in April which was about me taking time off to move house.

Well, it was great to have that time off but I felt like I needed a holiday to recover from my moving holiday :laughing:

Since then we have had a little foster dog for 7 weeks who recently got adopted, which led to sad and happy tears!

So I wanted to take a summer break to explore all things Colorado and be able to spend some more time in the Rocky Mountains.

Last weekend we made it up to Walker Ranch in Boulder County as they had an open day where you could tour the 150-year-old ranch where they had actors showing how things worked back in those days.

It was nice to be in nature and see a technology-free era for the day. I took a couple of photos just as the thunderstorm rolled in.

Anyway, that’s just a sneak peek of how I will be spending my time off.

If you need anything the amazing forum team will be on hand, Jenny & Therese in UK hours and Maeve and Sam will be helping cover my USA hours as well as their usual weekends.

I look forward to catching up on all of your adventures when I am back!

Thank you

Carla :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Enjoy a well-earned break, Carla!

2 Likes

Thank you @temba :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

PS If anyone had any recommendations of where to visit Denver/Boulder or surrounding areas let me know. Thanks!

1 Like

Enjoy your holiday, Carla :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Enjoy your vacation @Carla
One of our favorite places in Colorado is the Red Rock Amphitheater. Try catching a show/movie there or stop by just to check it out.

2 Likes

Have a great holiday @Carla, I I’ll be in Denver on a month long sit mid August,
Do share any stories and of course pics if you like but above all, enjoy every moment,

1 Like

Thank you for all of your kind words :smiling_face:

@Amparo maybe we should start a meet-up?

I am just bumping this up as I will be on annual leave shortly - have a great week everyone! :star_struck:

1 Like

Awesome! I grew up in Colorado … it’s so gorgeous. I love Rocky Mountain National Park.