Cat owner living right outside of The Triangle area in NC, USA - Hello!

Hi everyone!

My name is Shawn! I’m new to this app and just saw that there is a forum so I thought I’d introduce myself.

I’m a cat owner to a precious cat named Lionel, or Lio for short. He was born in Argentina but I brought him with me when I moved back to the states. He was a rescue who was abandoned in a box on the street when he was just a couple weeks old, but that wasn’t going to be the end of his story. Five years later he’s as healthy as could be!

I am living in Clayton, NC which is right outside of the Triangle area. I love to travel to new places but I don’t get to do it as much because of my cat. I’m hoping to find people on here!

I joined this app because I have a trip planned to visit my family in Argentina over Christmas, but I’m hoping to become both a sitter and a owner in the future! Side note, if anyone is interested in staying in a cute home for a few weeks in December let me know!

I hope to get to know everyone here!

Ps: Here is the obligatory pet tax!

7 Likes

Hi @Scorgn & Lionel … welcome we are so glad that you joined TrustedHousesitters and then found the forum.

Thank you for a wonderful introduction and for sharing a happy ever after story … thank you also for giving Lionel the chance to live his best life, you will have a very special bond :heart_eyes_cat:

We hope you have a great trip back to Argentina for the holidays and look forward to sharing in your new TrustedHousesitters family adventure …

Enjoy connecting with our members from around the world and close to home.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Welcome Shawn & Lionel aka @Scorgn … what a lovely introduction. I have to admit to having to look up “The Triangle”… our new members are certainly expanding my inner knowledge of the US!! It’s something I love about house sitting… discovering new areas we wouldn’t likely have picked from afar, but then add to the list!! You look like you’ve got the perfect setup for anyone who needs to work from home and keep Lionel company. Enjoy your trip back to Argentina!!

2 Likes