Contacting sitters who have favourited the listing

Hi Amy @AR-W congratulations on having your first sitter and it’s great that you are now looking for your next kitty sitter to stay in your lovely Dubai home.

I’d like to extend a warm welcome to our community forum and the TrustedHousesitters, I’ve just looked at your adorable Mugsy and what a name, I’m curious to know how he came by it.

Thank you @thejohnsfam for helping answer our new member’s question and Amy If you have any more or need help with anything related to your membership and THS please ask, you will find our community very helpful.

Enjoy connecting with our members and welcome again.

Angela and the Team

Wait, what? Homeowners can favorite sitters? Is the sitter notified if they are favorited? (Because I know when a HS favorites a listing, the HO is notified.)

1 Like

Nope, we don’t know if a home owner has favourited us.

Grr! Why are there so many disparities in how homeowners are treated differently than sitters on this website?

1 Like

Actually it’s not much use for a HO to favorite sitters if they haven’t favorited the listing of the HO as well. You might think that a HO finds the sitters he has favorited somewhere easily, but that’s actually not the case, at least I don’t know where this feature could be hidden.
We still have to scroll through all sitters to find those we put the little heart sticker on. So even if you don’t know that you are one of a HO’s favorites, what’s the point if you are not in a saved section somewhere?

Correction: there is a favorite section! I just found it.

you don’t get this on your menu? 3rd item down says “favourites”??