Croeso ... from Wales

Hi! I’ve been a THS sitter for about three years and can not wait to start travelling again. I’m a teacher in Hertfordshire, England so am limited to my UK school holidays. I’m also one of those people who don’t have family to look after my own doggy so I always ask if I can bring him along on a sit. It’s worked well so far.
My preferred areas in the UK are south Wales, Bath, Cheltenham and the south coast of England. It’s lovely to be invited back a second time to pet sit. My dream sit would be a month ‘en France’ or a few weeks in Florida. Just gotta get through lockdown first! Laura.

5 Likes

Hello, and thank you for your kind message. Your proposal is great, I would be very interested in coming to France to house and pet sit if you need to travel for a period of time.
I have a long holiday from school in the summer months, July 1 through to August 31 so if and when France allows travel, please contact me then.
However, I don’t speak French, but I know enough to be able to travel, to shop, and for polite conversation.
Hope to hear from you when regulations in France and in the UK relax,
Laura Davies.

1 Like

Welcome Ltd

2 Likes

Hello LTD I am also originally from Wales then moved to the Middle East, then Moved to Somerset to work in a school, then moved to the Cotswolds, now moved to France!

2 Likes

I lived in Kuwait, and then in Abu Dhabi. Miss the heat so much!

1 Like