Crossing that Rainbow Bridge

Trigger Warning Pet Loss

Our beloved Baily Boy (my dog-in law) will be crossing the rainbow bridge this week. Please take a moment to hug all your pets and give some extra lovin’ and treats. It’s always such a short time they are with us but forever in our hearts.

Rest easy Baily boy - we love you forever.

31 Likes

What a beautiful boy. Sending lots of love and peace to all.

5 Likes

“Our favorite hello and hardest goodbye”

I’m so sorry to hear this sad news @Kelly our thoughts are with Bally Boy and your family at this very sad time. Sending love to all.

5 Likes

@Kelly I am so sorry to hear this sad news, I actually have tears in my eyes just reading your post and looking at the beautiful photos of Baily Boy. Sending much love to you all. Remember you have so many wonderful memories to treasure forever.

4 Likes

Much love to you @Kelly. There really is no pain quite like losing our dearest friend.
Your family is in my thoughts. x

3 Likes

@Kelly I am so very sorry for you and your family’s loss. For those without the love of a furry baby, sometimes they just can’t understand the depth of loss we feel…know that we all know and send our love and prayers for fast healing.

4 Likes

Hi @Kelly. I’m sorry for your loss. Losing a pet can be heart-breaking. Hugs and love to your family.

Thanks for the reminder to shower our loved ones with hugs and extra love today, because tomorrow isn’t promised to any of us. :heart:

3 Likes

Baily Boy is truly loved.

Our furry family member’s only fault is that they don’t stay with their human family long enough and when they leave the loss is all consuming “I never knew it would hurt this much” you and your family are not alone Kelly for we all understand …

Something to help Coping with pet loss | TrustedHousesitters.com

Thank you for sharing BB with us. :heart:

3 Likes

Forever is not long enough

4 Likes

H Kelly,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Matt and your family. May the sweet memories of Baily Boy ease the pain in your hearts, knowing Baily Boy had a good life, thanks to Matt and his family.

4 Likes

Thank you all for the kind thoughts. He crossed the bridge yesterday morning and is now running free and out of pain. He will never be forgotten.

8 Likes

@Kelly I’m so sorry. Nothing can prepare you for the loss of any loved one…and those precious babies make our lives so much richer just by having them there. My thoughts are with you and your family.

3 Likes

Loving our fury friends is easy but letting go is so hard. Thoughts to you.

3 Likes

I had to watch my girl cross. I miss her so much.

11 Likes

@Mikepetry she is adorable thank you for sharing her beauty.

I am so sorry for your loss I hope the memories you both shared will bring you comfort in this time of deep sadness.

Mike you are not alone, we understand and our thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.

Run free girl :heart:

3 Likes

A sad but comforting image …

Credit: LadyBugart www.ladybugart.co.uk

6 Likes

She’s beautiful @Mikepetry … so sorry for your loss :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I understand how you feel. My beautiful Kiwi also received her wings on 11/11/22. I miss her dearly.

8 Likes

We are so sorry @Kiera1234 … Our thoughts are with you at this terribly sad time.

Kiwi you are beautiful, fly in peace :heart: “Not all angels have wings, some have paws”

3 Likes

Losing a beloved pet family member is heartbreaking and for many it’s an incredibly lonely place to be because unless you are fortunate enough to have understanding family and friends, those who have experienced their own pet loss, we may not find the support and empathy that we need and deserve. “I never knew it would hurt this much” I have heard those words spoken so often., but there is help available, no one needs to deal with their grief alone.

In the UK there are a number of help lines …

The Blue Cross Pet Bereavement Helpline
Cats Protection - Paws To Listen Grief Support

Online Support Services
Rainbow Bridge Grief Support

Many more can be found online, phone support, email and live chat.

It helps to talk about your grief and sadness, if anyone is struggling please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via Direct Message.

2 Likes