Goodbye My Beautiful Boy

Good morning all.
I said goodbye to my beautiful boy Berkley on Friday. He died at home, in my arms on his bed.
He was 15.
I am heart broken.
Amanda

Beautiful Berkley

22 Likes

Oh Amanda, my heart goes out to you. Berkley has been your constant company for so long and such a beautiful boy. Know you are in our thoughts.

5 Likes

Amanda Berkley is indeed beautiful, we are so terribly sorry for your loss thank you for sharing your Beautiful Boy with our community, he will be sadly missed.

Losing a beloved pet family member is heartbreaking, no words of sympathy will ease your pain, but we want you to know that we thinking of you and our thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

If there is anything we can do to help please don’t hesitate to reach out to me by Direct Message.

Angela and the Team at TrustedHousesitters

4 Likes

Oh @Amanda56 I feel your pain in your post. My heart goes out to you. What a beautiful picture of Berkley. So sorry for your loss! Hang in there

6 Likes

We love them with all our heart. I’m very sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

@Amanda56 , I’m so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. You were blessed to have him for so many years. He will remain in your memory always.
Grief is the price we pay for love.”
Queen Elizabeth
I hope yours begins to lessen soon.

6 Likes

@Amanda56 Thinking of you at this time. There are no words when this happens, except the little paw print that is left on your heart and all of the happy memories you shared. :heart: :paw_prints:

5 Likes

My condolences. I know exactly how you feel. We also had to say goodbye to our 17 y/o cat Friday afternoon. Those are very sad moments. Fortunately for us on a sit last February our THS sitters produced a little 1 minute video titled “A day in the life of Cassiopée”. We can watch her go about some of her daily routine to help us cope with the loss. :cry: It’s the best souvenir we have of one of our cats over the years besides pictures, and we owe it to having found THS and great sitters. :heart:

6 Likes

@gchampagne I am so sorry to hear of the loss of beautiful little Cassiopée. She was very striking! What a lovely story about the video you have of her and how you got it. This a great tip for housesitters as a gift for pet parents. Thinking of you at this time :heart: :paw_prints:

4 Likes

Hi @gchampagne thank you for sharing your beautiful Cassiopée with our community we are so sorry for your loss, she will have brought you so much joy.

Loved by her sitters *“Cassiopée is the most wonderful cat. She seems very content to spend her time sitting or sleeping near us” Rachel. … She will be missed by us all.

Our thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

Angela and the Team At TrustedHousesitters

4 Likes

@Amanda56 I’m so sorry for your loss and the grief you’re going through. I hope you find comfort in knowing that you gave him the best life a doggie could have and that he was happy and loved you immeasurably.

4 Likes

@Amanda56 I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy Berkley. I know exactly the heartache you are going through and I completely understand your pain. You will always have all the wonderful memories to cherish forever. :heart:

2 Likes

Such a beautiful puss and so hard to say goodbye to @gchampagne. Cherish all the wonderful times and memories you have.

4 Likes

I am so deeply sorry for your loss! Sending you a lot of love

2 Likes

Hugs and condolences for the loss of your precious fur baby :heartpulse::sparkles::rosette::heartbeat:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

So sorry @Amanda56 for your loss. It’s hard to lose a furry friend that has been a special part of your lives for so long. RIP Berkley.

1 Like

So sorry for the sting of loss. May your memories all be happy ones as you go through the grieving process.

2 Likes

@gchampagne RIP Cassiopée. Your memory will be hovering forever somewhere over Quebec city.

AliBee

1 Like

My deepest sympathies, Amanda. RIP Berkley. My thoughts and heart are with you. I too have lived with Percy for 14 years, and he has lost his sight now, and it won’t be long before he crosses the rainow bridge. I am reading Jessica Pierce’s book now… The Last Walk
Rest In Peace, Berkley.
member_142411202

2 Likes