Danandnan in Portland!

We had the good fortune of hosting Dan and Nan of Great Falls, Montana, for lunch at our home today! We live in Portland, Oregon, USA, and happened to be home for a few weeks when Dan and Nan were dog-sitting nearby.

We had fun discussing our THS adventures! There is always more to learn…

Ken, Sarah “Sally” (me), Nan, and Dan (in photo)

9 Likes

Cool. I’m in Beaverton on a sit. Thinking about moving back to this part of the world.

When can you come over?

That’s kind of you. Unfortunately, can’t during this sit.

I telecommute and my sit dog is old and coughing a bunch, poor girl. I’m monitoring and the vet might increase her doses, which are already pretty frequent. The sit has worked out so far, because I’ve been house hunting nearby.

@PVGemini
Hey! I know those people! Thanks for the delicious lunch and wonderful conversation! We had a great time and always love to share our stories and learn other peoples stories.
Hopefully we’ll be back and get to see you again-maybe in Italy!?
Dan and Nan

4 Likes

Wow! Looks like we shall have many more future opportunities to meet, if you buy a home here…

4 Likes

Yes! Also would love to know if you have good contractors to recommend for updating a home.

We had Spencer Gall remodel our kitchen, etc a few years ago. She is great and reasonably priced. “Market Ready Design and Construction.” Female!!

Terrific! Thank you!

I made an offer on a house a few days ago and dropped off earnest money today. Hoping all goes well with inspection Friday!

3 Likes