Disappearing reviews

@Lokstar that’s the “dedicated member support” you’re experiencing!

So why, I must ask of THS, are they not providing the support that we are paying for?
We were told that the workforce were doubling in number.
It doesn’t seem that way as Ben appears to be the only person who is on the Product Team.
@Ben-ProductManager , do you not yet have an assistant?!

1 Like

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that we’re currently investigating reports of a bug affecting reviews and we’ll update the community with more info

@Lokstar I finally got a reply from THS today after sending a stern follow up. The advisor said she was told by the IT department “we now have a fix for this and it will go out in the next app release.” They couldn’t tell me a time frame other than it will be fixed soon. :frowning:

1 Like

I had a reply @Crookie that said the tech team are still investigating the bug and they’ll continue to work on it :flushed:

1 Like

Hey @Crookie just wanted to check if you were referring to a different issue to do with saved searches that has been raised?

Good on you @Crookie!
I too got an email from support that they are still awaiting an update.
Well my own update is that an hour after my post earlier today all my reviews suddenly reappeared! And i was also able to request a review for yesterdays sit too! And I just checked now and they are still all there! But on my hubbys phone- still only the first 20 are showing! Its the same account so all very strange…maybe they’ll all be gone again tomorrow…

1 Like

Yes, thats right @SophiaK my post was in relation to finally getting a reply from THS

@Crookie thank you! I just wanted to double check :slightly_smiling_face:

Update
My reviews have all dissapeared again & its back to just the first 20 showing.
No further response from support…

The plot thickens @Lokstar - I’m down the latest two so also have 20 physically showing on the THS app. Although others say they can see them all :flushed: Support say they’re investigating
#strangerandstrangerthoughtalice

@Cuttlefish
I still see all of mine. I think it has to do with the testing. They seem to be doing a lot of it and sometimes it manipulates what we see and how our page looks. How one sitter saw the order of their profile was different than others. Recently sitters were seeing infinite searching, others saw page by page. They may be removing some of your reviews to see if HOs still pick you. They manipulate who can apply for a sit to get the results THS wants and thinks is best for members. I’m not being a conspiracy theorist I’m just going by past practices.
They like to spy on us and try new things without us knowing. Observe us in our natural habit.

You could be right. Luckily @ExploreDreamDiscover we’re not really looking for sits at the moment so it’s less annoying than it could be……:wink:

Yes but they need to remember that we are paying members not just data for testing and manipulating. The platform needs to be stable and reliable before any test results can be trusted.

3 Likes

@Twitcher truth!

My reviews were back this morning and showed last weeks not the last one as 2019 but it didn’t last they have disappeared again now. The search sticks all the time if I go into the photos to look at a sit it won’t go back to the list. I have to close it all and go back in. I would like to say its being worked on but I am not sure it is, August 4th update has mucked everything up.

I recently paid for my first THS membership and have been working on my profile over the last few days. My issue seems to be similar in that none of my requests for External References have posted. One of the referees states that she did use the provided link to write and submit a reference. But almost 1 week later, her reference request status is still “Awaiting Response”. Does anyone have insight or advice on what to do next? The referee was kind enough to take a few minutes out of her busy day to do this favor for me.

I have 37 reviews on the website version of THS but I just noticed there are only 20 on the phone app version. Why have 17 reviews disappeared? It looks like 17 reviews since 3 Oct 2022 have gone missing on the app. Why is this?

@cat.tails Just in case you or other members have not seen this recent thread:

I hope it helps :slight_smile:

thanks for the update, @Carla

I would prefer that THS fixes the glitch because tbh I have no idea what pet parents are seeing. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.