Discover a new connection that will benefit humans as much as animals

This is a wonderful video that shows the incredible power of trust that can be shared between humans and animals. And the healing that can happen when an animal has been adopted and former abused and is full of fear.
This technique can be learned by everybody and is so full of pure love.

They have a Free amazing introduction course that would benefit anybody, so I am sharing it here for those of you that may ve intrested.

@IngridAurora Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum community and thank you for sharing this video.

I’ve seen this shared before in the horse community that I was in and watched it then. It’s so lovely how at ease the animals all feel.

Did you know that you can add your THS home listing to your forum profile? That way you can connect with other members and they can offer helpful feedback and tips.

Here is how:

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

I can also do that for you if you would like me to.

Please also feel free to use the spyglass and search for topics and ongoing discussions on the forum.

You mentioned rescues in your post so you might like this topic and a few others:

2 Likes