Do you like my mug?

I have arrived on a lovely rural house sit in Northumberland in the north of England, not too far away from my home. Two amazing Spaniels who love to walk and swim. I love my mug which comes on every pet sit with me.

13 Likes

I have one. But that was a long time ago.

8 Likes

Nice mug there @springy Your name suits the spaniels that I am looking after :laughing:

Can’t beat a bit of Emma Bridgewater @Louise7 :star_struck::raised_hands:t3: (random fact, she has very interesting sisters who also do fab things) :rofl: #minehavelasted31years

2 Likes

@Cuttlefish
I have an Emma Bridgewater addiction :laughing: I have more in my home than a large stockist will have :laughing: The home I am sitting in now has a load of EB mugs, two which I’ve never seen in person before.

1 Like

Thats really cute

Does it count if I bought a Starbucks mug while petsitting? My cousin told me Starbucks mugs become collector’s items especially from different countries and cities. So now everywhere I travel, I pick these up for her.

4 Likes

@IHeartAnimals I’ve heard these are collectables too. Someone once asked me to get one in Sydney, but I forgot. Do they still do them? I’m off to Aus in August.

Yes they are still in hot demand. Go to eBay and look some up. They sell for hundred of dollars.

1 Like

It looks like an Emma Bridgewater mug. The sit I’m doing at the moment is full of her tableware

1 Like

I’ve seen this for the first time at the sit I’m currently doing. Lots of these and Emma Bridgewater tableware

1 Like

@Smiley Its lovely pottery. I have loads of it. This is a very small amount on a window sill at home.

2 Likes

It is lovely

1 Like

My ‘uniform’ when I’m arriving at a sit: my THS t-shirt and cat socks given to me by a PP couple. I did also have a THS hoodie but it shrank and came away at the seams so people can’t see my uniform when I arrive out of t-shirt season :laughing:.

4 Likes

where did yo get the tee shirt from, can I get one too??

I guess you can buy one from the online store.
Back in the good old days I was given a tote bag and a box of business cards.

2 Likes

I didnt even know there was an online store, silly me

Nortumberland is a wonderful county, with beautiful beaches and countryside, we live in neighbouring County Durham. Have a great stay

As @Twitcher said, back in the good old days, probably around 2016/7, we were sent these for free, as well as a box of business cards with the friends’ discount code a couple of years later. I got a hoodie for free for posting a photo on here the first Xmas after lockdown. I’m not sure there is an online store but I think there should be because I’m sure a lot of members would like a ‘uniform’. Maybe @Jenny could put this forward as a suggestion to the team.

2 Likes

Hi @Dace - that’s an ace idea. I can’t promise anything but I’m happy to put this forward as a suggestion!

2 Likes