Does THS automatically prompt a home owner to leave a review?

@temba … thanks for this, I will pass this onto the tech team.

Hello, we have completed several house sits but I have yet to receive a notification to complete a review afterwards. Is there something I need to change for this to happen?

Hi @DeretaMaria, this issue has been brought up numerous times and there seems to be a long-standing “bug” in the system. Just go ahead and request a review from your owner then freely do the feedback on them.

Hi @DeretaMaria - There is a difference in THS terminology to be aware of.

The Home host will leave the sitter a REVIEW

The sitter will leave the home host FEEDBACK

We do not get notifications to leave feedback but if you go to your dashboard, click on your name on the top right-hand corner of the page and a dropdown list will appear. Click on ‘feedback’ and from there you will be able to leave feedback for all your past sits

Thanks Colin, that helps a lot. I wasn’t sure who was supposed to provide a review or give feedback first.

1 Like

@DeretaMaria

I hope your first sits went well! It’s always so exciting in the beginning and waiting for those important reviews to come in always made me anxious. If the link I shared didn’t already answer your question I also recommend reaching back out to the HO and asking if they had a chance to leave you a review since returning back home. I try not to bother the HO’ right away after a trip I typically wait a few days and then follow up. Sometimes it just slips the mind. Hope this helps!

Kelly