Favorite listings

Hi @Suemog. You can always tag any moderator. You can also write them a PM/DM, which seems appropriate as you’ll have to share the link to the listing. I’ll tag @Debbie-L right now. =)

Thanks Geoff, forgot about the tagging. I’ll DM Debbie with the link. Looks a lovely housesit but they won’t be coming up on the right search areas.

1 Like

Hi @Suemog thank you for picking that location error up I passed to the Membership Services to to “relocate” the listing back to Scotland :wink:

1 Like

Does that mean you’re moving the Peak District to Scotland, it is lovely but they might get a bit upset.:rofl:

Oops … other way around @Suemog :rofl:

Ugh - I came here to specifically look into this. Why in the world do the favorites show SO differently between desktop and the app? I love the app view. It’s so easy to sort by what owners are currently seeking sitters, but the desktop i’m not able to sort by anything and it’s just a text sort vs the HO images. So crazy! I’d LOVE for this to get fixed. Are you aware of the best way to alert THS of things that users find high priority to address?

Hi @hrcharron we have passed your feedback directly on to the Product Team …