Favorites and coloured labels - help!

Hopefully, this is the correct area of the forum to post in. Admin, move this post as you see fit. As sitters, we have accumulated a LONG list of favorites, from previous sits, invites, and sits of interest (where current dates do not match our availability). I have created colored “labels” to many of these favorites according to location. However, I cannot search by favorites by location. Or can I?

The app allows only for searching the following categories:

1. With my favourite animals (this is a weird on to me)
  2. Featured as family-friendly
  3. Currently seeking a sitter (redundant - I am notified if favourite listing post new dates)

I don’t find any of these search parameters helpful. Perhaps that’s just me. All this to ask if am I attaching colored labels for to my favourites for no good reason? Can’t see to find what I want to find!

1 Like

@lonnajp64 Sadly labels are going to disappear under the new revamping of the Inbox and Messaging which is being tested at present.

There is a way of doing it if you have messaged them before.

If I have already messaged them, I also label them, but I name the location as the label name.

I also have a certain location where I also add ‘cats’ to the label name, as I am only interested in doing cats in that particular place, given it’s a large tourist destination and it would be trickier to walk dogs there.

But if you have just favourite’d them without applying/messaging them, then I don’t think there’s a way of doing it, I couldn’t find a way anyway.

I agree as I don’t think I have specified a favourite animal on THS - I have clicked on that to see what results it brings up and it’s a variety of animals anyway so completely useless .

By location and or dates would be much more useful.

1 Like