Full-time Traveler - starting this week!

Thank you @Brigitte I did explain how @Kaya2300 can get started on another thread … but incase you missed it Karen my reply is >>>

1 Like

Hello Peggy
Welcome. :dog: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thank you! I was kind of forced into retirement from Covid too. I can and will still work, but it doesn’t seem that I can make enough money to stay here in Naples. I love it here so will be back and forth.

2 Likes

Thank you for introducing yourself. It sounds like you have a lot of exciting things planned! I look forward to hearing all about them.

2 Likes

Thanks Becky!

2 Likes

Your future adventures sound amazing. Morocco is one of my favorite places. Hiking in the Atlas Mountains, a fabulous cooking class in Marrakech or assorted adventures in Fez, I’d be happy to share my thought and recommendations with you!

2 Likes

Hi Peggy

I’ve lived in Vorado on and off for years. A beautiful place. If you’re use to sea level just prepare for the altitude change. Everyone is different but long hilly walks will make you feel it. Have fun.

2 Likes

Hi Peggy, Welcome to our community forum, it’s so great to have your here and we look forward to sharing in your TrustedHousesitters journey and stories.

Enjoy connecting with other members from all over the world.

Angela & The Team

1 Like

You sound awesome I went to Gatlinburg and pigeon forge in dec and want to go there and and many more places and back to Wyoming id even to a quick out of state job lol…mostly local id stay mostly local while working with my critters esp cats and dogs…traveling was sooo fun…seeing and meeting people telling stories…im more of a people than I thought lol…I love ur stories

2 Likes

I would love to hear! Can I put my email in here? naplesportraits@gmail.com.

I started my trip before I was ready so am feeling overwhelmed with things to do right now…

I got to my sister’s in Georgia and started walking on hills last night for the first time. Today too! I hope I can get in better shape!

1 Like