Have you heard of Delaware?

Thanks to all who contributed. We had a great sitter, but sadly her mother passed away and she can’t be here. I will edit my listing about Sophie’s needs. Now that she’s older she can be left for the day as she sleeps all day anyway! Unfortunately, we can’t offer a car as we only have one and will drive it to the airport. As far as kayaking, I should add that we have kayaks and you can launch them from our backyard. We have dates available again if anyone is interested! Thanks!

Post moderated to comply with forum guidelines

Coincidentally, I searched for Delaware last night, @Jennifergo. Sophie sounds sweet and your view is gorgeous. I didn’t apply, because our dates didn’t match. Maybe our timing will work out down the line.

I searched for Delaware, because I live in the D.C. area and was considering sits within driving distance. So far, I’ve done only fly-in sits, including one I’m on and others I have booked.

My beloved late MIL had a Lhasa Apso decades ago and he had the sweetest temperament. Likewise with other Lhasas I’ve met.

1 Like

Maybe we can work out a sit sometime. Sophie is a doll and everyone loves her! Good luck on your sits!

2 Likes

Thank you! That could be great!

1 Like

Hi… what available dates are you looking for sitters?

@Purplepatti we actually just got home. We had to resort to using a kennel. Thanks for checking.

That’s too bad… Keep us in mind for future dates… we would love to help you out.