Hello all from a sitter in belgium

Hello all, I’m a sitter from Belgium :slight_smile: looking forward to currently sitting in Europe. I’ll love to taking care of :dog: :rabbit2: :cat2: :tropical_fish:or houses :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Martine and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
You can add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here should you wish to do so. I have attached a link to show you how to add this.

Which part of Europe are you currently sitting in or hoping to sit in?

1 Like

Hi @Martine , welcome from another new member. Glad to hear I’m not the only sitter concentrating on Europe at the moment :wink: Good luck on finding a great sit soon!

1 Like

Thank you Ursula, wish you also a lot off sits:) it’s a bit rare that you can find sits in Belgium, not many people are aware off this fabulous opportunity

1 Like

Hi, Samox, I wanna do a sit in Belgium, Amsterdam , any city really :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello from Kampenhout :belgium::two_hearts: We’re a Brit Turk couple sitting in Belgium this week :wave:

4 Likes

Great , enjoy,

1 Like

Hi @Martine/Patricia! Which name do you prefer?

I see you’ve been sitting for several years, wow! I just started <6 months ago. Your profile says you paint, including animals? Would you like to share any here?

I hope you find some great sits!
–Geoff

1 Like

Hi Geoff , hello, well everybody now me as Martine but officially it’s Patricia, My parents choice:) they named martine after.
For the paintings I don’t now if it is allowed to put here picture from my paintings here. But y can see them at my website:). I wish you a lot of sits too.

Hi @Martine please share your paintings, we just don’t allow links to websites or the promoting of commercial businesses … but talent and beauty are always welcome.

3 Likes