Hello from an English Expat living in Barcelona, Spain

Hi. My husband and I are new to THS and we hope to find a lovely house-sit in London for June 2023. Massive animal lovers (I volunteer for the RSPCA and have various animal-related qualifications), we work from home in Barcelona and have family still back in the UK and in Italy (my husband is Italian). We love to travel (obviously) and we would love to look after your home for you while you´re away and give love and attention to your beautiful cat(s) (if any) with lots of cuddles. We lost our own cat in August this year and we miss her terribly. Can´t wait to be around animals again while we help each other out. Thanks for your time and wishing you a lovely day :smiley:

Moderated - in line with the forum’s terms and conditions, specific dates and details were removed. - Thank you for your understanding.

4 Likes

Hi @Susie123
A very big welcome to the forum and I am sure you will connect with many like type members here. I am so sorry to hear about losing your cat in August. I am sure it is very empty without her.

You still have time to plan for the areas you want to sit. I would suggest that you save some searches for those locations and dates, so you can apply for them as soon as they come through. I would also advise that you set up your saved search on the App on your phone.

I would like to suggest that you add your profile link here >> https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile
Once you add this other members will be able to “meet” you properly and will see what owners see when you apply for sits.

If at any time you need any help don’t hesitate to reach out to our community here which is full of helpful members who have been through the process themselves and will happily give advice and guidance. And don’t forget our membership support team are always on hand to give assistance.
All the very best,
Therese and the Forum team

Thank you Therese :slight_smile: