Urgent Sitter Needed in Andalucia, Spain

Hi everyone. This is my first post. Please delete if not allowed - but I’m really just needing to put a ‘shout-out’, above and beyond the sit invite already posted on the site. I have a sitter booked for 2 months, from the end of August, so that I can go to the UK to care for my closest friend who is dying. She has deteriorated sooner than expected, and I need to leave Spain as soon as residency rules allow. I’m hoping to get a flight on 15th August, so I need to find someone to fill this 2-week gap.

I’m looking for someone who is already in Spain, and who would be happy to be at my gorgeous place close to Vejer de la Frontera - from August 14th to 1st September. My very old small pooch, and 2 young cats need love and food until the longer-term sitter arrives late on 31st August. Can anyone help? The sit is ‘advertised’ already on the site. Thanks Jeh

3 Likes

Your link doesn’t work but maybe this will? (Sorry, we’re in Canada so can’t help you out…)

1 Like

Many thanks. I should have tested it. Much appreciated.

1 Like

The link works, good luck in your search

No problem, hope you find a sitter asap!

Thank you :crossed_fingers:

Hi @jeh I’m so very sorry to hear of your situation and emergency, I’m going to DM you to see how we can further help.

Angela