Hello from Bremen, Germany

@MarenAba hello and welcome to the forum. This is a wonderful community filled with extremely knowledgeable and experienced pet parents and sitters and I know they are ready to help you with any questions or concerns you might have.

I took a look at your profile and I would suggest that you try to include some pictures of you with pets so potential pet parents can see you interacting with them. This is very important as they want to know their babies will be well cared for. Also, I would suggest removing the phrase in your profile where you discuss a free place to stay and everyone knows and understands the concept but don’t necessarily want to think about it in that fashion.

I would also suggest you link your member profile to your forum profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum. This will allow other members to easily reach out and give you valuable feedback about your profile or questions you may have.

Good luck and happy pet sitting!

3 Likes