Hello from Canada, I look forward to sitting for your pets almost anywhere!

Hey There, My name is Cindy. My husband and I are quite new to THS. We love to travel and since recently retired from our business we have plenty of time on our hands to come sit for anyone almost anywhere in the world. We love animals and have had our share. We live in Canada at our cottage ( recently renovated by Scott McGillvray on his tv show:)) We spend most of our summers here (for now) and plan to travel during the spring, fall and winter. We do have 4 young adult children still living in Canada, who still want to spend time with us here. May even look at house swaps in the future.
We look forward to meeting some of you and sitting for your home and pets.

5 Likes

Link your profile to your Forum name so we can see it, please! :wink:

1 Like

Hi @cdog welcome to our community Forum we are really glad you found us, thanks @KenandMary1998 for helping and the way to add your profile link is here >> https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

Once you add this other members will be able to “meet” you properly and will see what owners see when you apply for sits … where in Canada are you and I think you meant to say you have recently retired … auto correct can be helpful and sometimes very unhelpful …

Enjoy meeting our members from around the world and we look forward to sharing in you new THS adventure

1 Like

Thank you. I added my profile. I am from Ontario- North of Toronto in Cottage Country.

All set. Thanks for the tip

Welcome from a fellow Canadian sitter. Currently sitting near Erin, Ontario :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re ever planning to visit southeastern Pennsylvania, US, check out our listing. Links are in our profile. Take care!