Hello from Damascus Oregon, US

Hello there everyone! I am new from Damascus Oregon my name is Ruby ! This is going to be awesome!

3 Likes

Hi Ruby!
I’m from Hurricane, Utah.
Have you pet sat with Trusted House Sitters yet?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

No I’m trying to find out how to be a sitter

You may want to apply for your first pet sit close to your home.
Have you set up your profile?

Hi @Ruby welcome to our community forum and if you are looking to become a TrustedHousesitter and need help getting started you have come to the right place, our forum members are helpful, many with lots of experience and others, like you just feeling their feet who will surely have some good ways that have worked for them too.

The first thing you need to do is create an account on the site and begin to craft your profile so you can start to apply for sits.

You’ll find great articles on the website blog also like this one How to Be a Dog Sitter (if You Don't Own a Pet) | TrustedHousesitters.com

There are more articles on the blog and excellent conversations on the forum … read and ask questions, that’s how we learn but if you love animals, have experience with the pets you would like to care for, are flexible, honest, reliable and a good listener and communicator, among other things :slightly_smiling_face: … you have just opened the door to an amazing pet lovers, lifestyle choice.

Welcome again and enjoy connecting with our members.

Angela and the Team

1 Like