Hello from Devon, UK

Hi there, we have recently joined this community and love how friendly everyone is! We live in beautiful North Devon with our 2 dogs and 1 cat. The sea is nearby, the countryside is on our doorstep and we hope lots of people will take advantage of our lovely house in this popular holiday area. We are far enough away from busy holiday resorts to have total peace & quiet but close enough to enjoy the beaches, moors and rugged coastline. We’d love you to look at our listing.
Thanks so much
Rachel & Nicola

4 Likes

Hi Rachel & Nicola @Rachel_Devon and welcome to the forum. You certainly live in a wonderful part of the world. Total peace and quiet sounds just perfect. We love housesits that are away from it all but with gorgeous countryside nearby. When we sit in the UK we are very happy to be based out in the countryside and to drive somewhere for provisions. We live close to the centre of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, but we’d rather be in the countryside!

2 Likes

Hello @Rachel_Devon and welcome to the forum and to TrustedHousesitters. Congratulations on setting up your first listing. Feel free to add a photo of your four-legged family members to your introduction, if you’d like. There’s a handy edit pencil at the bottom of each post you do, in case you ever need it.

I was born and raised in south Wales and spent many of my summer holidays in Devon and Cornwall and have so many great memories.

As you’ve asked for forum members to look at your listing, I’ll add instructions as to how you can embed it into your username.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Hi Rachel, welcome. I’ve saved your listing in hopes of 2023 dates you may need a sitter! Best of luck finding a sitter, your in a location that many will want to visit.

Thank you! I’m sure we’ll be going away at some point in 2023 so it’s good to know you’re interested.
We have a few people interested this summer so we should be sorted soon. :blush: