Hello from Jen In Oregon, USA

Hi, I’m Jen, new to THS, and thrilled to find this community! I’m a 55 year old semi-retired school counselor who has been traveling across the states this last year, for fun and adventure. I’ve lived in gorgeous Oregon (Eugene and Portland) the last 15 years. SO looking forward to meeting and helping home/pet owners have a wonderful vacation…great to meet you all!

2 Likes

Hello @JenLowery and welcome to the forum and to TrustedHousesitters. Being involved with THS can certainly provide fun and adventure, and lots of pet cuddling too.

If you’d like forum members to be able to view your sitter profile, you can embed it in your username/profile. This allows homeowners to ‘meet’ you, and allows forum members to provide constructive feedback on your profile content.

Note there is a spyglass search option here where you can search key words for questions you may have. If you don’t find the answers, just add a post and forum members will happily share their thoughts.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

2 Likes

Hi Jen. You sound like house/petsitting is going to be perfect for you! As you are semiretired you have time, you love to travel, and you have plenty of enthusiasm. As mentioned before, this forum is a great resource for any questions you have now and for any advice you will have later. Welcome to the THS.

Thanks so much for the kind welcome, AnnieNai.