Hello from Kirkland Washington

Hello Everyone,
This appears to be a great community of pet lovers and world travelers! I’ve enjoyed reading some of the members amazing life stories and interest in taking care of pets as they get to explore new places.

I’m planning a trip to visit my son in New Mexico but will need to leave my two pups home for the Holidays Dec 20-Jan 3rd, Please let me know if anyone is interested in spending the Holidays in the great Northwest. I’m conveniently located a 20 min drive to Down Town Seattle. There is so much to do in and around Seattle as well on the “east side” of Seattle which include Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond and Woodinville.

I look forward to getting to know you all

4 Likes

Hi there and welcome! Just wondering if you’ve listed your sit on the website as that’s the best place. I’d love to housesit for you one day….currently booked up here in the UK for this Christmas and new year though. Good luck!

Hi @Carmen1209 a very warm welcome to our community forum and thank you for the introduction, you live in a wonderful part of the world, I’m sure there will be sitters who would love to spend time in the Upper PNW and we look forward to getting to know more about you, your pups and life just outside of Seattle.

Enjoy connecting with our members from around the world.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Hi Smiley,
Thank you! Yes, posted it about a week ago but haven’t gotten any responses :frowning:
BTW- I’m moving to Silver City NM in April and will be looking for a pet sitter from June 15-June 23rd if you think you want to spend some time in NM- Silver City is a really great historical town in the SW, I can invite you the posting later next year
Hope we can one day meet
Carmen

1 Like

That’s really very kind of you Carmen but unfortunately those dates won’t work for me, but keep in touch. Sheryl