Hello from Seattle area

We are new to the forum. We live north of Seattle in a beach community, Mukilteo. We have two sweet cats and we leave for three weeks at a time, 4 times a year. Our condo is remodeled with a beautiful view of the sound and Whidbey island.

Admin Notice: Post moderated: Dates Removed

5 Likes

Hi @Sandis311. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community here on the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Could you do us a favor and include a link to your listing in your forum profile? That way we can get to know you better and, if you’d like, give you feedback on your listing.

The Seattle area is wonderful, especially for those with views of the water. My husband and I spent last winter pet sitting in the area and loved it. We’re hoping to go back next fall and possibly stay for several months. I’ll keep my eyes open for your future sit needs.

Have you lived in Mukilteo long?

1 Like

Welcome @Sandis311. I found your listing. Those cats are gorgeous! Good luck.

1 Like

I don’t know how to link my listing…

We’ve lived in Mukilteo for 2years. It is my favorite city! Before that, I lived in Kenmore and Edmonds.

Hi @Sandis311. I added it for you.

@Sandis311 - I checked out your sit and I’d apply were I not already sitting those dates in Boston and Portland. Passed through Mukilteo a few weeks ago going to and from a delightful sit on Whidbey.
Welcome!
tom

1 Like

You’re the best!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s looking good to find a sitter. Love this organization already.

1 Like

I would absolutely love to sit in Seattle, it’s a place on my bucket list. Not free for many months though, unfortunately.
Good luck with finding sitters, I doubt you’ll have much of a problem :grin:

Welcome to THS and to the forum. Waving to you from Greenwood, N. Seattle. For family reasons, I need to relocate (temporarily maybe) to the east coast, but plan to come back to the Seattle area for a few trips.

1 Like

What a gorgeous pair of cats!

1 Like

This Org is awesome. 24 hours and we have sitters for 2 separate 3 week stays. Only need to meet them this weekend. Thank you all so much❤️

2 Likes

Hello @Sandis311 and a belated welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Your two cats look absolutely gorgeous :cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am so pleased that you have sitters lined up for your forthcoming dates and we will certainly keep an eye out for any future dates that you have! :blush: