Hello from the Evergreen State!

Hi from Everett, WA!

I (Isla) and my husband Bryce are frequent travelers with a wonderful 5 year old border collie named Bella and two cuddly black cats named Loki and Leia. While we wish we could take Bella with us everywhere we go, she would much rather stay in her home. The cats really don’t care if we leave, but they always love having warm laps to snuggle on when we’re not here. I’m a nurse who loves word working and crafts, and he’s an engineer who loves golf and videogames :smile:

We came to trusted sitters because I love the idea of being part of a world-wide community of likeminded folks who love both travel and animals! Even though right now we are just hosting, I hope we will do some sitting eventually!

We live in Everett, WA, which some people call a suburb of Seattle, but we like to think of ourselves as our own unique, beautiful city! We are surrounded by mountains and have the gorgeous Puget Sound right at our doorstep. We are avid outdoors people, and chose Everett and Western Washington in general because of it’s access to the Cascades, Olympic and Kitsap peninsulas, the San Juan Islands, and all the watersports available on the sound or surrounding lakes. In case you can’t tell, we love it here.

We have lots of space and love the idea of sharing it with folks looking to explore an area so dear to us. Everett is a small but active city with lots of restaurants, entertainment, antiquing, all walking distance from our house.

We are brand new :heart: :green_heart: :heart:

Post moderated - solicitation removed to adhere to community rules

5 Likes

Hi @islacbo

A big welcome to the forum.

I see you have included your listing on your forum profile. You certainly live in an amazing place, and I am sure you will find some lovely active sitters to help you for your dates.

The main website is where ALL our members will see your opportunity and be able to apply and message with you. You still have a little time to find a sitter. With Christmas over, there will be many sitters who are starting to plan their 2023. Please reach out to membership services if you need any assistance with your listing and dates.