HELLO from New York Native House-sitter!

Hi everyone! I am excited to join this platform and community. My name is Chaunna. I am a 34-year-old teacher looking to pivot into the tech world. While I work on my pivot strategy, I have some free time on my hands. My free time = your new pet/house sitter!

Though I’ve only been a house sitter for friends and family, I hope that I can gain the trust and respect of some of the members here. I look forward to connecting with some of you soon!

5 Likes

Hi @chaunnamichole,

On behalf of the forum team, a warm welcome to the TrustedHousesitter’s community. Where would be some locations you would like to travel to and pet sit? What grades do you teach? I’m in Sunny San Diego doing my best to keep cool this summer :slightly_smiling_face:

As you cannot share a link to your profile in this post, do share a link to your listing on your forum profile for a bit of extra exposure. But the main website is where ALL our members will see your profile when searching for a sitter.

If at any time you need any help don’t hesitate to reach out to our community here which is full of helpful members who have been through the process themselves and will happily give advice and guidance. And don’t forget our membership support team are always on hand to give assistance.

All the very best

Hello Chaunna!