Hello from Phoenix

Hello fellow travelers! Let me start by saying TH is the best idea on the planet! I have only been on the site for day for 4 days and already received five offers!! While I am not a world traveler as many of you are, I am at an age where my husband has retired and is cool with me traveling. I go to Florida every year to see my friends, But when I return, I’m a little sad because while I have a beautiful oasis here in Phoenix, I have an insatiable desire by the ocean!! I’m going on my first sit this Thursday to spend two weeks on Sanabel island. Their pups look adorable, their house is incredible, and I can’t wait to get there and provide the best pet & housesitting service ever! I’m totally looking forward to being on this site and learning about everybody’s experience!

11 Likes

Good morning @Lizindesun and how lovely to wake up to your positive uplifting feedback!! Sounds like you are well on your way to becoming a world traveler! We think it’s the best idea ever as well, not just for our owners and sitters but also for all the pets who get the best of vacations too :slight_smile:

So, a very big welcome to both TrustedHousesitters and the community, and it’s such an inspiration to hear that you’ve received so many sit offers… sounds like you will have some great tips to share with our members about your rapid success!

I had to look up Sanabel island, and wow it looks beautiful. Have a fabulous time and do let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
I hope your first sit goes well and enjoy!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @Lizindesun ! Congratulations on getting your first sit, and what a fantastic location. We’re from the UK, but when we last visited Florida, we were told about Sanibel and Captiva and we managed to visit for a day. One day, when we can travel again, we will return!

2 Likes