Hello from Seattle!

I’ve been a HO member for 4-5 years. We have two small dogs and two older cats, and wouldn’t be able to feel comfortable traveling w/o TH sitters!!
We are starting to consider doing sits where we travel if we don’t have our dogs with us, so I’m glad to see the forum and read about topics and issues!!
Our plan is to be snow birds in Panama!

6 Likes

Hello @JanH and welcome to the forum. It’s lovely to hear from our longer term members and how you’ve been been using sitters to look after your pets for many years! You’ll have no problems at all, I’m sure, transitioning to sitting yourselves, and you’ll find lots of advice and help here in the community.

Snowbirds in Panama sounds a fabulous idea… we started using house sitters as home owners in Bocas del Toro where we lived for a while before becoming nomadic house sitters ourselves, and have often happily returned as sitters for friends still living there. I will be following your journey with interest!!

Thanks again for sharing and enjoy connecting with other members around the world!

1 Like

Sorry to just see this Vanessa!!!
We loved our visit to Bocas, but plan to live in Boquete as we are heat wimps!!! :slight_smile: :grin:
Thanks for your reply!!! Take care, Jan

2 Likes