Hello From Shamalee In Zürich

Hi there, this is Shamalee from Zurich, along with my furbaby cat Sita.

2 Likes

@sita, welcome to the forum and to a community of the best pet lovers anywhere! Everyone here is ready to help answer any questions or concerns you may have .

I took a look at your profile, and can I just say your ilttle Sita is adorable…which will make that hyperactivity a little easier…lol

Where are you planning to travel? I hope it is somewhere wonderful and hope you share pics of your journey!

Once again, welcome!

1 Like

Hi there. Welcome to the forum and the house and petsitting community. We are sitting a lovely cat in Zurich just before July school holidays for a week (and then either doing another sit if we can find one that suits) or starting our summer cycling tour on Eurovelo 15 starting in Andermatt and around Lake Constance and along the Rhine.) What’s the number 1 thing you would suggest we do while we are in Zurich?

1 Like

Thank you @Debbie-L and @Timshazz :heart_eyes_cat:.
@Timshazz my favourite place close to Zürich is Pizol…the 5 lakes hike. I also love Luzern. The view from Pizol and Rigi mountains are fabulous. In Zürich city itself the Zurisee and the schwimbad Letten are my favourite spots.

3 Likes